Learn how our online property listing platform works – how you can find short let apartments across Nigeria.
For Leisure and Corporate Travelers
1. Explore. Searching is made simpler. Sorting options are made available to narrow down your searches based on location, price, and availability. Furthermore, you can perform any lookups in the comfort of your home.
2. Book. Book for reservation. Select your check-in and check-out date and the number of guests. The price will immediately show up. Also, there are some additional options available to some properties. All the properties and owners are verified so that you can ensure secure transactions.
3. Check-in. Expect a warm welcome once you arrived at the property. All you need to do is show some verification, and voila! Now you can relax and enjoy the vacation or the event you have yearned for a long time.
For Short let Apartment Owners
Expose your listing to thousands of eyeballs through our platform, which will showcase your location to quality leads. List your homes, apartments, condos, and hotels.
1. List your property. Click on the list your property button and enter all the details of your space.
2. Get consulted. Please speak to our short-let property specialists, who will guide you through completing the listing process.
3. Showcase your property. Showcase your property with your profile page.
4. Receive leads. Receive inquiries immediately from interested travellers and renters.
5. Increase your revenue. Once your property is published, sit back and relax and watch your business grow as you get contacted by property seekers across the country.